- Hours of operation
- Wednesday to Monday 9:00 a.m to 5:30 p.m.
- Tuesday and National Holidays
December 29 to January 3
The archives may be closed on other dates. Please check before you visit.
- 2-7-16 Showa-dori Amagasaki, Hyogo 6600881, Japan
- +81 (0)6 6482-5246
- +81 (0)6 6482-5244
Find a more detailed map at [Google Maps]
- By train
- Hanshin Railway to Amagasaki Station : 5 minutes walk from North Exit
- By bus
- Hanshin(Amagasaki City Line) Bus or Hankyu Bus to "Amagasaki Sōgō Bunka Center"
Hanshin Bus(Hanshin Line) to "Amagasaki Bunka Center Mae"
- By car
- From Kobe : take the Hanshin Expwy Route 3 (Kobe Line) to eastbound to "Amagasaki-Nishi" Exit (15 minutes). Alternatively take the Meishin Expwy to eastbound to "Amagasaki" Exit (20 minutes).
From Osaka : take the Hanshin Expwy Route 3 (Kobe Line) to westbound to "Amagasaki-Higashi" Exit (10 minutes). Alternatively take the Meishin Expwy to westbound to "Amagasaki" Exit (20 minutes).
* There are no parking facilities in The Amagasaki Municipal Archives. The visitors may park at Amagasaki Cultural Center Toll Parking and others located nearby for charge.